Going on a holiday is such an amazing feeling. Every person starts packing for it from the day they start planning about it. We all will agree that planning a vacation is always so much fun and researching is even more.
You keep on finding the destinations and sometimes you get fond of some particular place and its beauty. Now that fondness drags you to book your cheap vacation packages and sees that beauty.
Now the thought arises that after choosing the destination what and how to pack for your vacation. We normally miss out the important things to pack and keep some very unwanted things with us. So here are some tips and packing list that you should consider while packing for your vacation.
Top 5 packing tips
1) Wear layered clothes, so that when you feel cold you can wear your jackets or sweatshirt and when not, you can remove it. So this way you can protect yourself.
2) You can pack a bit more when you invest in a lightweight suitcase or bag.
3) Don’t carry stuff which can be available where you are traveling to. Like shampoo, conditioner, hairdryer, towels etc. these things you can get in a hotel, you are staying at.
4) We would recommend you to roll and not to fold your clothes. This will not only save space but also avoid creases as well.
Suggested packing list for a week in the sun
• Tickets/booking confirmations – flights, accommodation etc.
• Travel insurance documents
• Foreign currency, Bank cards, and maybe a travel money card
• Cardigan sweatshirt /light jacket for cool evenings (can be worn to travel in)
• Shorts x 2
• Swimwear x 2
• Flip flops/sandals
• Overshirt/ scarf– can be used for warmth in the evenings or as a cover-up after the beach
• Trousers x 1 (can be worn to travel in)
• Day tops x 4
• Nightwear x 1
• Closed-toe shoes (can be worn to travel in)
• Sun hat (can be worn to travel in, to avoid damage)
• Lightweight evening outfits x 5 – non-crease dresses or shirts
• Underwear x 7 – these take up little room, so there is no need to cut back on such essentials!
• Socks x 3 – only if your closed-toe shoes require them
Toiletries and Medication
• Toothbrush and a small tube of toothpaste
• The small moisturizer with SPF
• Make-up if necessary
• Small roll-on deodorant
• Diarrhea treatment
• Antiseptic cream
• Mobile phone/charger/headphones
• Travel adaptor
• Day bag/handbag
• Reading material
Packing for children too?
If you are going on a family holiday then it is very understandable that you will need more space as well as your luggage will going to be heavy. So we would suggest you pack some food which you won’t find easily everywhere. Make sure that you keep some toys as well so that your kids stay entertained even on a plane.
So here are some tips and packing list which you can consider when planning a vacation and at the time of packing for your holiday. And for booking your travel contact JourneyCook as here you are going to get the best tour and travel deals which will make your pocket happy as well as add more comfort to your booking procedure.