Booking a Flight Ticket to India can be really tricky with numerous portals claiming the cheapest airfare. We at JourneyCook not only guarantee the most affordable air tickets to India but also find the flight which is most suitable to you according to your requirements. We have made flight booking a simple and easy process.
Below is some useful information for travelers who wish to travel from Tampa to New Delhi:
Tampa International Airport
- Tampa International Airport is situated at 4100 George J. Bean Parkway. The majestic airport can be easily reached from the city via I-275 as it is located less than eight miles north-west of downtown Tampa.
- The airport is served by around 15 international and domestic air carriers which offer direct and international flights to connect you with major cities domestically and across the world.
Parking at Tampa Airport
- The parking at the international airport of Tampa is convenient and easy.
- The best parking option is the economy parking which provides both garage and open air spaces at only $9/day.
- Every 10 minutes, there is a shuttle service for the convenience of the travelers from the economy parking area to the terminals.
- You can also avail Kerbside valet service at 25$ per day.
Restaurants at the Airport
- Each terminal and the landslide building offer variety of options for eating out.
- You can defiantly relax your mind by sipping a coffee at Starbucks; also quick snacks can be relished at Brioche Doree in the landside building.
- You also can find great dining options like The Great American Bagel and DaVinci’s Café at the terminals.
Flying into New Delhi
Indira Gandhi International Airport is the busiest airport of India located in New Delhi. It is located around 10 miles from the center of Capital of India. Recently, it is renovated and all the modern amenities are taken care of. The airport’s massive ultra modern building can cater to five million passengers every year.
Ground Transportation in New Delhi
- There are many good taxi services available around the payment.
- You can reach downtown New Delhi by availing the facility of bus, metro train, easy cab and taxi.
- Many hotels offer shuttle services for the utmost convenience and comfort of the passengers traveling to Delhi.
New Delhi Weather
- Capital of India, New Delhi is a sub-tropical city.
- Winters are also cool but not freezing as average low temperatures varying between 7°C and 10°C.
- During summers, the temperatures can go beyond 30°C.
- During the middle of summer, monsoon season peaks up. So, during July and august, you must carry along your umbrellas or rainwear.
Enjoying New Delhi
- Delhi, the capital of India is the most visited places of India.
- Perfect blend of ancient culture and modern amenities, Delhi would enrich your lives.
- Here are many sightseeing options in Delhi depicting the rich heritage of India. Qutub Minar, Red fort, Akshardham Temple, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Lodhi Garden, India to name just a few.
- The local savouries would surely leave you craving for more.
- Shopaholics will be surely spoilt for choice as they can shop from fashionable branded to ultra stylish local clothes and accessories.
- There are various facts about Delhi which would help to plan your trip better.
So, to enjoy your trip to Delhi, call our travel experts who shall help you to grab your cheapest tickets to Delhi from Tampa.