India is a great destination to travel to since you get to experience the finest culture of this beautiful country. But, here are a few pointers if you are taking your first trip on a flights from New York to Bangalore or any other Indian city. Your Holiday
Experience in India will definitely be a memorable vacation, if you keep the following points in mind.
- Before traveling to India, you must make sure that you have made all your bookings i.e. your hotel, your domestic air bookings etc. Most of the hotels offer the pickup from the airport and you can also ask for other transportation services.
- You can check out the airlines that fly domestically to get the cheapest air tickets to India.
What to Shop
- You may pick up some souvenirs during your tour to India but the tip is to not pick up anything from your hotel gift shop since the items will be much more expensive.
- You must do some window shopping before buying anything. Also, you must ensure that you buy stuff from such stores that can ship your goods home. By doing this you will not be worried to carry them around or increasing your baggage allowance.
- Once you reach your hotel room after arriving in India, you must visit a local grocery store. You can buy the basic essentials that you would require like toiletries and other stuff.
- It is better not to carry them in order to decrease the weight of your baggage.
Buying Train Tickets
- If you have mapped your trip to India and you are aware of the places that you wish to visit there, then you can also reserve your train tickets.
- In case, you are unable to get the tickets booked online, then there is no need to worry since you can get the tickets once you reach India too.
Safeguard your Immune System, Before and After you Board:
- Rick O’Shea, COO of ByoPlanet suggests that one must wash their hands at least 5 times in a day and take a shower as soon as possible to get rid of any unwanted bacteria that you might have picked up during your travel.
- It is also advisable to use a sanitizer which shall be useful during the flight and during your travel.
A trip to India will be the best experience for you if you take all these points into consideration since it is a country that has a lot to offer to its tourists.